Prayer for the Making of Prayer

Prayer for the Making of Prayer

EAST
Give me a spark with the sunrise, an inspirational focus to begin life.

SOUTH
Give me my feet to take a step forward, to act upon the inspiration I have been gifted.

WEST
Give me clear thought to evaluate my actions with integrity and confidence.

NORTH
Give me wisdom from my introspection that I may be inspired many times more, and let me be honored with the amazing gift of understanding.

Let me take this gift and make the connection to Earth below me, to spread it and share it with all who wish to connect.

Let me be comforted and held by Sky above as my tasks ahead continue.

Let me hand over this gift to the unconditional love within the heart of myself and of the universe, to the Great Mystery, that it may inspire me and others to be the best possible stewards of this world.

--Owl

Comments