A Boy


A Boy

I then see the body of a boy lying on the ground. It's not a physical body, but the outline or the glowing resemblance of a body. The physical boy seems to be dead, but the energy is still present. I lean over the body and blow down and into his mouth. I blow a colorful wind into him, a colorful spirit energy. This energy seems to come from above me somewhere and I am letting it come into me so I can funnel it down into the boy. From his skin I then see this energy, in a slightly transformed color, emanate out into the world where many children take it in. These children seem to take it and hold it and cry with it and then wear it by wrapping themselves with it or by wiping the color onto their skin like paint.

This is my Journey
--Owl

(this Journey came during our wonderful Cave Drawing Journey where each of us in Circle drew a depiction of our Journey on the wall... an amazing experience)

Comments