A Big Change is Coming



A big change is coming.
A wonderful change.
A most beautiful change.
A "new-day-like-change"

I wake to the sound of Mourning Dove cooing outside my window. I understand the words as she sings loudly… and they are not the words of grief.

She sings, "here is a new and wonderful day! It is a day like no other where we will start again!"

This is not Mourning Dove, who sings of loss and of what has passed away, this is "Morning" Dove, singing of the anticipations and excitements of a new day. They may sing the same tune but with different words.

I then recall just how much Dove's call has been and is with me and with everyone, and that it seems to have become mostly a subconscious background notice that defines "the morning".

My recollections are strong of hearing her when waking at a camp out, in the background of a morning phone call with a friend, within a car commercial on the television and within a movie where lovers wake in bed.

I hear her now and know her words now, although she has been singing them all along.

This is what I have been shown.

--Owl

Comments